At The Junction Works, we're working to build happier, more connected and socially-inclusive communities in South West Sydney, through a range of supports designed to meet individual needs and to achieve personal goals.
We provide disability, youth, community and children's services.
If you or someone you care for is in need of disability support, start your journey with The Junction Works by clicking HERE.
Our Disability Support services include:
- lifestyle and day programs
- weekend skill development and recreational programs for children, young people and adults
- afternoon and weekend social programs for children and young people
- skill development to increased independence
- school leaver employment support
- supported accommodation including SDA
The Works Practice provides
- NDIS Support Coordination
- Allied Health (Occupational Therapy; Speech Pathology; Psychology and Clinical Health Services), and
- Behaviour Support
- Training for front-line workers in Behaviour Support, Restrictive Practice and the NDIS Practice Standards
If you have an NDIS Plan and are seeking allied health services for children (over the age of 6 years), young people and adults click HERE
Our skilled and friendly therapists and support coordinators are eager to assist.
Our 'Youth Clicks' Youth Service provides a range of programs to support the highly valued young people of South West Sydney transition into adulthood during challenging times. To find out more about the programs provided by our fabulous Youth Clicks team click HERE
Our Community Services provide referral services and opportunities for social connectivity and inclusions within Liverpool and Campbelltown LGA. The Junction Works also manages Claymore Community Centre, Tallowood Community Centre and Wattle Grove Community Centre. To find out more about our community services click HERE.
We also operate the Holsworthy OOSH and Vacation Service from within the grounds of Holsworthy Public School. This service provides before and after school and vacation care for families living in the Holsworthy / Wattle Grove area. To find out more click HERE