At The Junction Works, we're working together to build empowered, socially-inclusive communities in Western Sydney, through our disability, allied health, community, youth and children's services.
Our range of supports and programs are meticulously designed to meet individual needs, achieve personal goals and importantly, build resilient communities who care for each other.
If you or someone you care for is in need of disability support, start your journey with The Junction Works by clicking HERE.
Our Disability Support services include:
- lifestyle and day programs
- weekend skill development and recreational programs for children, young people and adults
- afternoon and weekend social programs for children and young people
- skill development to increased independence
- school leaver employment support
- supported accommodation including SDA
The Works Practice is a division of The Junction Works, providing:
- NDIS Support Coordination
- Occupational Therapy including Skills of Daily Living, Emotional Regulation and Home Modification Assessments
- Speech Pathology
- Positive Behaviour Support including the development of Behaviour Support Plans and Regulated Restrictive Practices, and training of support workers and carers
If you have an NDIS Plan and are seeking allied health services for children (over the age of 6 years), young people and adults, please click HERE
Our skilled and friendly therapists and support coordinators are eager to assist.
The Works Practice is also proud to provide disability service providers with training in:
- Supporting participants with behaviours of concern using a positive behaviour support framework
- The implementation of behaviour support plans and regulated restrictive practices
- Identifying the use of restrictive practices and prohibited practices in accommodation services and day program.
- NDIS Quality and Safeguarding practices
We work with providers to understand the gaps and develop a relevant training program for front-line staff.
Contact Dr. Gabrielle Gwyther, General Manager Quality, People and Culture to discuss your training needs. Ph: 8777 0513 or email email@example.com
Our Youth Services provides a range of programs to support the highly valued young people of South West Sydney transition into adulthood during challenging times. To find out more about the programs provided by our fabulous Youth Clicks team click HERE
Our Community Services provide referral services and opportunities for social connectivity and inclusions within Liverpool and Campbelltown LGA. The Junction Works also manages Claymore Community Centre, Tallowood Community Centre and Wattle Grove Community Centre. To find out more about our community services click HERE.
We also operate the Holsworthy OOSH and Vacation Care service from within the grounds of Holsworthy Public School. This service provides before and after school and vacation care for families living in the Holsworthy / Wattle Grove area. To find out more click HERE