The Junction Works provides community services within four communities of South West Sydney: in Ambarvale, Claymore, Macquarie Fields and Wattle Grove.
Our community centres provide social support and referral services. They also provide a comprehensive social program that ranges from playgroups and social outings, to craft workshops and seniors groups. They are places where you can…
Each of our Community Centres has a comprehensive social program that ranges from playgroup and social outings, to craft group and local choirs.
- Meet new people
- Practice your English Language Skills
- Get your children involved in interesting activities in a safe, inviting environment
- Find out what’s going on in your community
- Learn new skills
- Take up volunteering opportunities
- Be assisted to navigate through some of life’s tricky problems
Our services are for all people of all ages including children and families, youth, adults and more senior members of the community.