At The Junction Works our disability support services are solutions focussed and designed around your needs.
If you are in need of support for yourself or for someone you care for, give us a call on Ph: 8777 0500. Together we will help you envision your preferred future and develop an action plan to get you there.
Our NDIS Organisation Identification Number is 405 000 2486
The Junction Works is registered with NDIS to provide the following supports and services
- Accommodation and Tenancy assistance
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and support
- Assistance with daily life in a group or shared living arrangement
- Assistance to access and maintain employment
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Assistance with travel and transport arrangements
- Behaviour support
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Early intervention supports for early childhood
- Household tasks
- Specialised assessment of skills, abilities and needs
- Support Coordination (CLICK HERE)
- Support to participation in community, social and civic activities
- Therapeutic supports including Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and Behaviour Support
- Training for independence in travel and transport
You can contact us on 8777 0500 for more information, or email us with your phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.