Group Programs for School Leavers and Adults
If you want to learn new things, meet new people
and have fun pushing your boundaries, we’re here to work with you
to achieve your goals.
Our Group Programs include
- Day Programs
- Weekend Social Support
- School Leaver Employment Support (SLES) and
- Work Ready Programs.
Activities and environments are designed to foster the development of skills and appropriate behaviour, greater independence, community inclusion, relationship building, self-advocacy, and informed choice. Individuals participate in community activities and have the opportunity to contribute to their communities through volunteering.
Personal needs, interests and goals drive the program planning process, whilst dedicated staff members provide health, safety and wellness supports.
Our curriculum and activities include:
- Skills Development across three curriculum area: My Vocation, My Community and My Healthy Life
- Cooking skills in The Works Teaching Kitchen (at Austral)
- Life skills development including budgeting, handling money, grocery shopping and paying bills
- Travel training
- Creative and performing arts to build skills, social connectivity, greater self expression and confidence
- Digital Inclusion Program to keep you well connected
- The Cowpastures Community Garden and work shed for people who enjoy working outdoors
- Our annual residential SPARK Festival
- Camps for people with high support needs.
The Junction Works provides centre-based programs from 12 locations across Western Sydney. Transport arrangements are negotiable.
To find out more call our Engagement Team on 8777 0500, or email us with your phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
If you are a school leaver we can help you plan the next exciting stage of your life.
Why not give us a call and find out how we can support you. You can take a look around our programs and centres, tell us about your ambitions and goals. You can even spend a few days with us before deciding if we're the right fit for you.
Our phone number is 8777 0500.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for School Leavers here!