The Junction Works provides Supported Independent Living within our own dwellings and within Specialist Disability Accommodation for people with higher support needs
Our goal is to enable you to live a life that is as meaningful and independent as possible.
Supports included in SIL include:
- Support with supervision, safety and security
- Assistance with personal care tasks
- Assistance with capacity building tasks like meal preparation and cooking, shopping money handling, cleaning and the development of a routine
- Behaviour support and social skill development
- Administration of medication
- Support for medical appointments
- Community access that is not routine or regular (for example to complete personal tasks)
- Support to get to and from community access activities if this is the participant's preference.
When you (and your family) meet with us, the first thing we do is sit down and work out exactly what you need and when you need it. Together we then develop a support plan that meets your needs and achieves your personal goals.
We currently have a SIL vacancy in Gregory Hills which would suit a young man who enjoys social and recreational activities. Find out more by clicking here.
You can contact us on 8777 0500 for more information, or email us with your phone number at email@example.com and we will call you back.