Wattle Grove Community Centre
8 Village Way
Wattle Grove NSW 2173
T: 9825 2575
The Junction Works' Youth Clicks team provides opportunities and practical support for young people in South West Sydney to be better equipped to meet life’s challenges.
The team embraces a highly engaged model of support across their range of services. This means that they intentionally communicate and works closely with stakeholders and young people to provide services and supports that are relevant, respectful and produce the desired impact.
Our Youth Clicks team provides the following services:
- Youth Clicks Case Management (Youth and Family Support) - a targeted, medium term intervention for young people experiencing difficulties. This service provides youth case management, family support and targeted skills development workshops for young people.
- Youth Clicks Universal - a community-based program that encourages peer support, civic responsibility and the development of leadership skills. The program provides a highly engaging Breakfast Club each week within Holsworthy High School and Eagle Vale High School.
- Community 2168 - a learning and support program for children aged 8-12 years living in the 2168 postcode. CLICK HERE for our official flyer on the program.
- Youth Clicks Workshops: Our Youth Clicks team works with local high schools in Liverpool, Fairfield and Campbelltown to develop and deliver interactive workshops for students on a range of issues including bullying and violence' anger management; sexuality; healthy living; and body image. The workshops are designed to support young people to develop appropriate resilience skills and to provide information and practices that enable young people to find safe, positive ways of managing stress and adversity.
- Student Wellbeing Support Program in schools in South West Sydney.
Our experienced Youth Clicks Team is based at Wattle Grove Community Centre but works across South West Sydney.
Our friendly, supportive youth workers are available for a chat, and can provide advice and assistance with issues being faced by a young person, as well as advocacy and referral to appropriate services where required.