Occupational Therapists support daily living - from improving independent living skills and community participation, to mobility or sensory processing.
What can Occupational Therapy assist with?
SELF-CARE AND INDEPENDENCE
MOVEMENT, COORDINATION AND POSITIONING
- Morning routine such as dressing and shaving
- Eating and drinking
- Personal hygiene and toileting
- Developing the motor skills required for daily living
(for more on motor skills, please see our fact sheets to the left)
- Safe and supportive body posture
- Equipment prescriptions and modifications to enable greater independence
ACCESSING THE COMMUNITY
- Being aware of your senses
- Processing and responding to surroundings
- Enjoying leisure activities
- Safe, comfortable transport options
- Modifying spaces such as the classroom or work space
To find out how our Occupational Therapy Services can support you or someone you care for, please call us on (02) 8777 0500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NDIS Registration No: 405 000 2486
Occupational Therapy Services at The Junction Works can be purchased under the following NDIS categories:
Improved Daily Living