Under the NDIS people can access psychology services under 'capacity building: improved daily living' to help them to improve their social skills, to manage their behaviour, to learn how to build and enrich their relationships, or to learn a variety of coping mechanisms.
Our Psychologists provide:
- Specialised assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental health, behavioural and emotional conditions to help you develop and work towards your goals
- Assessment of cognitive or intellectual functioning to guide treatment or vocational goals
- Rehabilitation and management of cognitive difficulties, such as problems with memory, attention and planning
- Support with adjustment to a new health condition or challenges related to a lifelong disability
- Identifying strategies to better cope with stress, life changes and connections with others
- Help with all types of disability including physical and intellectual conditions
Our Psychologists also provide Behaviour Support services.
While face-to-face sessions are encouraged, we always try to be as flexible as possible, working in to suit your schedule – even if it means having a session on-line via Zoom, Skype or Facetime, or over the phone.