Psychology & Behaviour Support
The Junction Works' Psychologists can provide support to manage behaviour, cope with challenges and mental health, or to improve communication.
Our Psychologists provide both assessments and interventions:
- Formal Cognitive Assessments to identify mental disorders such as anxiety, autism and dementia, and to identify need for services
- Functional Skills Assessments to identify skills and abilities across a range of areas
- Behaviour Analysis to understand why someone behaves a certain way
- Risk Assessments to explore risks to the person or their community of a certain behaviour
The Junction Works is an NDIS Provider of Therapy Services.
- Behaviour Management Plans to assist families and carers to manage concerning behaviours
- Positive Behaviour Management to develop parenting skills and foundation for positive behaviour
- Teaching the individual to play, interact, relax, develop stress management and social skills
- Counselling and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Parent and carer education through individual and group workshops
To find out how our Psychology & Behaviour Support Services can assist you or someone you care for, please call us on (02) 8777 0500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NDIS Registration No: 405 000 2486
Psychology and Behaviour Support Services at The Junction Works can be purchased under the following NDIS categories:
Improved Daily Living